Stringstastic Level 1 Cello
Level 1 provides students (ages 6-11) with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a string player. Level 1 workbook features these concepts and more!
- INTRODUCTION – String instruments
- NOTATION – Using the open strings as the main reference, all the notes on the stave and each string, and accidentals
- PATTERNS – Fingering of each string
- NOTE & REST VALUES – Stem direction : Crotchet, minim, dotted minim, semibreve notes and rests (Worldwide) | Quarter, half, dotted half, whole notes and rests (US/Canada)
- TIME SIGNATURE – 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4 time
Item Code: 0648514412