Stringstastic Level 1 Double Bass
The ensemble series provides students (ages 6-11) with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin, viola, cello, and double bass player.
This series is designed so that they can be used hand in hand with each other in a beginner ensemble or group lesson.
These interactive books use a variation of different methods (traditional, Suzuki, Kodaly, Orff, etc) which allows the students to decide which method best suits the lesson. They also contain a combination of fun, friendly characters (as well as exciting written exercises) that help and capture the interest of the students to learn in an enjoyable way.
Level 1 workbook features these concepts and more
- INTRODUCTION – String instruments
- NOTATION – Using the open strings as the main reference, all the notes on the stave and each string, and accidentals
- PATTERNS – Fingering of each string
- NOTE & REST VALUES – crotchet, minim, dotted minim, semibreve notes and rests (stem direction)
- TIME SIGNATURE – 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 time
Item Code: 0645267082