Stringstastic Level 1 Violin
Ensemble series provides students (ages 6-11) with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin player. This series is designed so that they can be used hand in hand with each other in a beginner ensemble or group lesson.
- INTRODUCTION – String instruments
- NOTATION – Using the open strings as the main reference, all the notes on the stave and each string, and accidentals
- PATTERNS – Fingering of each string
- NOTE & REST VALUES – Stem direction : Crotchet, minim, dotted minim, semibreve notes and rests (Worldwide) | Quarter, half, dotted half, whole notes and rests (US/Canada)
- TIME SIGNATURE – 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4 time
Item Code: 0995412804