Stringstastic Level Grade 1 Violin (2nd Edition)
The new second edition Grade 1 covers examination boards such as AMEB, Trinity, and ABRSM.
Graded series provides students of all ages and young players who are interested in doing music theory exams with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin, viola or cello player. Stringstastic Grade 1 introduces students to the world of music from a violin player’s point of view. Some of the book’s content includes: the introduction of the notes of each violin string, basics of notation, terms and signs, understanding and recognising patterns, use of simple time signatures, major keys and scales, rhythm writing and much more.
- NOTATION – Note movement, accidentals, treble, bass clef in reference to open strings
- SCALES & ARPEGGIOS – Major (C, F, G)
- TRIADS – Chords and scale degrees
- TIME – Note and rest values, simple time signature,
- INTERVALS – numerical value only
- PATTERNS – Note and rest grouping, ostinato
- ANALYSIS – Music terms, symbols and signs
Item Code: 0645267066