Stringstastic Level Grade 2 Violin (2nd Edition)
The new second edition Grade 2 covers examination boards such as AMEB, Trinity, and ABRSM.
Graded series provides students of all ages and young players who are interested in doing music theory exams with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin, viola or cello player. Stringstastic Grade 2 is an extension of what was learnt in Grade 1: basics of notation, terms and signs, use of simple time signatures, major and minor keys and scales, rhythm writing and much more.
- SCALES & ARPEGGIOS – relative Minor (A, D, E)
- TRIADS – Broken chords and first inversion
- TIME – Note and rest values, simple time signature,
- INTERVALS – perfect, major, minor
- PATTERNS – Sequence
- KEY SIGNATURE
- TRANSPOSING – At an octave
- ANALYSIS – Music terms, symbols and signs
Item Code: 0645267074