Stringstastic Level Grade 3 Violin
Grade 3 covers examination boards such as AMEB, Trinity, and ABRSM.
The Graded Series provides students of all ages and young players who are interested in doing music theory exams with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin, viola or cello player. Stringstastic Grade 3 is an extension of what was learnt in Grade 2: developing notation, terms and signs, use of time signatures, major and minor keys and scales, rhythm writing and much more.
It features these concepts and more!
- ALTO CLEF
- DUPLETS AND TRIPLETS
- TIME – SIMPLE AND COMPOUND TIME
- INTERVALS – perfect, major, minor
- PATTERNS – Real and tonal
- KEY SIGNATURE
- WRITING A BASS LINE
- TRANSPOSING – At an octave5
- 4-PART VOCAL STYLE
- SCALE DEGREES
- SIMILAR AND CONTRARY MOTION
- ANALYSIS – Music terms, symbols and signs
Item Code: 0995412871