Stringstastic MINI Player Level 1
The Stringstastic Mini Players series provides young students ages 4-7 who still learning to read and write with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin player. This book helps young players understand their instrument a little more and includes basic music theory like notation, rhythm using simple and exciting exercises with colourful illustrations and stickers. Mini 1 workbook features these concepts and more!
- INTRODUCTION – Understanding the violin
- NOTATION – Using the open strings as the main reference and all notes on the stave and each string, sharps
- PATTERNS – Fingering on each string
- NOTE & REST VALUES – Crotchet, minim, semibreve notes and rests (stem direction)
- TIME SIGNATURE – Simple time 2/4 and 4/4 time
Item Code: 0995412839